Tuesday, February 20, 2007

LG KE850 a.k.a. Prada phone


So, once again, the krazy Koreans have beaten the "R.o.W." to the "market". "R.o.W." in this case is Apple. "Market" being that niche market of designer-cool-looking-not-boring phones.
OK, Im not making sense so how's this: How much does this above phone remind you of them I-Phone pics? It's got a nifty touch screen. And I guess the size factor is out the window these days cause this thing is pretty big at almost the same size as the I-Phone.
But since there is the Prada name on it, I guess it makes it all good.........and expensive.
Price: $780

2 comments:

George Quaiver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Haha.... Yea, I got the press release e-mail for this phone at work. It's such a hot phone, but its got an equally impressive price tag to go along with it! :)