Monday, March 9, 2009

It's been a while....

The game may have changed (since my last post), but the playa remains the same...lol.

What in the material world is Andrew obsessing over these days? Well, since I am required to wear a monkey suit to work everyday, I have started to pay more attention to the various intricacies of the business-wear world. From fine English shoes to French-silk ties, to the types of buttons on a shirt, there are a gazillion ways to pimp my ride ( outfit). But perhaps the single thing that I need most now, to be pimp of course, is a new work bag.

A hold-all that isn't one of them feminine looking satchels (Bally?) that I see too many metros in this city using, I saw this bag with my gf at LC and have been thinking about it every morning, when I pack my nasty Nike gym bag for work.

Oh yeah, and an Andrew fashion-tip: Never use a bag shoulder strap while wearing a suit, carry it with your hands.

Price ~$5,000 HKD. Sorry for the small pic.

No comments: